Real Estate Law
Contact Person: David R Baker
Attorney at Law David R. Baker provides numerous conveyancing services including:
- Handling all aspects of negotiating and drafting purchase and sale agreements;
- Assisting in due-diligence analyses of subject properties, including title issues, zoning and other regulatory issues, if applicable;
- Assessing environmental risks by assisting in reviewing surveys and other reports;
- Negotiating and documenting all forms of purchase money financing;
- Consummating acquisitions of all types of improved and unimproved properties.
Baker negotiates and drafts lease agreements from either the landlord and tenant perspective; handles forcible entry and detainer actions (evictions); and negotiates and drafts ground leases.
He also executes the structuring and organizing of entities for acquiring and holding interests in real property. Entities include business corporations, limited liability companies and partnerships, both general and limited.